A ROADSTER WITH STREET CRED
The FIAT® 124 Spider is a classic roadster in every sense of the term. First introduced in 1966, it brought performance, style and luxurious finishes to the masses. More than 50 years later, this timeless droptop returned with a vengeance.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
A SENSE OF SAFETY
Confidence that doesn’t quit—the 124 Spider was built with safety and security as priority number one.
A PERSONAL TOUCH
Add some extra flair to your ride with awesome features available throughout the FIAT® 124 Spider lineup.
- 1.4L MultiAir® Turbo Engine Delivers 160 HP and 184 LB-FT of Torque
- 16-Inch Aluminum Wheels Painted Silver and 195/50VR16 Three-Season Performance Tires
- Six-Speed Manual Transmission with Short-Throw Shifter
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera
- FIAT® Connect 7.0 with 7-Inch Full-Color Touchscreen, AM/FM Radio, Four Speakers, an SD Card Reader and a Command Dial
- Three Distinctive Option Packages are Available on the FIAT® 124 Spider Classica—the Technology Package, the Mopar® All-Weather Package and the Mopar All-Weather Plus Package